Our Cluster has been participating in 3rd S3 Safe and Sustainable Mobility platform workshop. Basic rules of the partnership were circulated, requiring members to actively contribute to the work of the platform and clarifying the process of new regions joining the platform (i.e. regions interested in joining has to notify the lead regions). As a result of this workshop the following project ideas of mutual interest were identified:
– Smart infrastructure: Autonomous People Mover.
– Smart infrastructure: Crocodile: improvement of cross-border traffic management systems.
– Smart vehicle: ELISA (Electric light vehicles for sustainability and safety)
– Sustainable mobility: Facilitate transport in rural areas, using connected vehicles; and Urban Air Mobility
– Data: Collection and management of logistics’ data.