“RECIPROCITY” addresses the challenges of urbanization and climate change
Innovative mobility solutions are to be initiated in at least 20 European cities and municipalities to tackle the challenges of urbanization, climate change, and digitalization – megatrends that make a rethink of mobility inevitable. The aim of the RECIPROCITY project is to connect urban and rural regions well and to make them multimodal (at least two means of transport alternatives) nodes of use for intelligent and clean mobility.
During the RECIPROCITY project, areas that differ in size, location, degree of urbanization, and mobility needs will be equipped with tools, knowledge, and contacts to accelerate the development process of innovative mobility solutions. This includes workshops and webinars as well as matchmaking events, new partnerships, and local exchange through Mobility Missions to strengthen networking and knowledge sharing. Successful examples are then to be replicated in other partner regions to make innovative mobility solutions quickly and easily accessible to a larger circle of cities and municipalities.
The consortium consists of 10 partners including clusters and research institutions from all over Europe:
– R-Tech, E-Mobility Cluster Regensburg (Germany)
– European Regions Research and Innovation Network (Belgium)
– Greenovate! Europe (Belgium)
– Mov’eo (France)
– ZONE Klaszter (Hungary)
– Istanbul Okan University (Turkey)
– Business Upper Austria – OO Wirtschaftsagentur GmbH (Austria)
– Regionalni rozvojova agentura Plzenskeho kraje, o.p.s. (Czech Republic)
– INSTITUTO ARAGONES DE FOMENTO (Spain)
– Helsinki-Uusimaa Regional Council (Uudenmaan liitto – Nylands Förbund) (Finland)
The project is funded by the European Union’s “Horizon 2020 Framework Programme for Research and Development” with approximately 1.5 million euros in subsidy. A virtual kick-off meeting is planned for February 1, 2021, hosted from Regensburg to mark the official start of the project.
ZONE Cluster will be involved in various activities within the project. Among others, the cluster will contribute to:
- Setting up a stakeholder engagement process by initiating workshops.
- Fostering stakeholder engagement processes.
- Simulation-based impact assessment for replication of mobility solutions.
- Providing accelerator testbeds information and concepts.
- The creation of the Dissemination Strategy, Plan & Design.
- Project coordination and monitoring activities.
- Quality Assurance & Risk Management.
- Financial & Administrative Management & Reporting, and many more.
Based on Letter of Intents ZONE Cluster will cooperate with Debrecen, Kaposvár, Koprivnica, Nagykanizsa and Zalaegerszeg from our region.
Tel.: 0941/604 889-13
Clustermanager IT-Logistik & E-Mobilität
Tel.: 0941 / 604 889-55