The second batch of EIT Urban Mobility´s Accelerator programme for mobility start-ups coming from all over Europe started with a virtual kick-off organized by Czech PowerHUB. Core partners of EIT Urban Mobility Innovation Hub East – PowerHUB, SPINLAB, and ZONE Cluster will support five selected start-ups and will take care of their future business development in the upcoming six months.
- BringAuto from the Czech Republic is a last-mile delivery robotic platform that allows for cargo transportation, eventually can be equipped with various forms of a superstructure.
- MET3R (Zencharge) from Hungary aggregates and dispatches flexible EV storage for the fleet-operators and energy companies.
- Dashfactory from Germany develops and markets safety products for individual mobility, starting with the bicycle market – Dashbike is the first dashcam for cyclists.
- FSE from Poland is the innovative provider of electric light commercial vehicle solutions.
- QLX (Smarttrass) from Germany is developing a new type of infrastructure design software with nD parametric structure modelling, real-time visualization, and evaluation for earlier and better decisions, and a whole new experience of involving people.
In this second round of the Accelerator programme, each start-up has different goals and expectations and therefore their Key Performance Indicators are specifically identified based on their solution, needs, and plans at the beginning of the program. All teams will be guided by an experienced lead mentor who will be helping them with a variety of technical and business questions. Additionally, a series of Expert Sessions will provide the teams with specific know-how, such as Customer-Centric Approach, Sales, and Marketing.
The first batch of the Accelerator programme in Innovation Hub East in 2020 noticed great success amongst the supported start-ups, for example, Czech start-up TrackingForm08 – technology to monitor the status of transport infrastructure (roads & rails) using vehicle movement – managed to launch a pilot in Kladno and Prague.
Press Contact Details:
Karolina Kramkova ‐ E: email@example.com ‐ T: +420 604 193 386