SMART TRASH DETECTION AND DAMAGE PREVENTION FOR SHARED MOBILITY
Cleanliness is extremely important for customers of transportation. The cleaner, the more customers trust on a mode of transport. The COVID-19 pandemic emphasises this behaviour. We have formed multidisciplinary consortium to develop means to assess and improve the cleanliness in shared vehicles, trains, and trams. We will demonstrate a machine-vision based trash detection system, odour detection system as well as develop materials more suitable for shared vehicle applications. The demonstrations will be linked to customer satisfaction and their perceptions regarding the attractiveness of different transportation modes.
- Aalto University (Finland)
- Technical University of Catalonia - MicroTech Lab (Spain)
- CARNET – UPC Technology Center (Spain)
- SEAT (Spain)
- TUSGSAL (Spain)
- City of Hamburg – Hamburg Hochbahn (Germany)
- City of Zalaegerszeg (Hungary)
- Technische Universität Braunschweig, Niedersächsisches Forschungszentrum Fahrzeugtechnik (Germany)
- ZONE Cluster (Hungary)
- Electrobus Europe (Hungary)
- Plezintor Ltd. (Hungary)
The demonstration events within the project link to customer requirements and perceptions of the developed solution, to validate its sustainability and viability on the market of urban mobility solutions. ZONE Cluster supports the setting up, and implementation of the demonstration event in the City of Zalaegerszeg. During this event, Electrobus Europe will test the developed solution installed on their electric bus the City Pioneer in a real city environment.