Presentation of ideas and competences for project proposals, inspiring sessions and panels, and targeted 1:1 meetings for creating consortia.
Are you interested in Horizon Europe calls related to smart cities and related topics such as mobility, safety, security, energy, smart communities? Are you building a consortium to present a proposal? Are you searching for partners?
Join this online event to have the opportunity to meet companies, research centres, universities, cities and other entities interested in presenting proposals to the Horizon Europe 2023 calls linked to the smart city topics. You will get the opportunity to expand your international network and create partnerships and consortiums.
The event consists in 3 half-day presentation sessions and 2 week for organising online meetings, following this agenda:
- November 23rd: Smart Mobility– Plenary session, keynote speaker, cluster members presentations of project ideas and company competences.
- November 28th:Plenary session, keynote speaker, cluster members presentations of project ideas and company competences.
- December 2nd: Plenary session, keynote speaker, cluster members presentations of project ideas and company competences.
The event is free of charge but registration and profile activation is mandatory.
The brokerage event brings together organisations from a large number of European countries. This is a unique opportunity to generate new contacts to develop projects and ideas and asess collaboration opportunities for research, development and innovation. You can select your available slots to organise one-to-one meetings from the 24th November to the 13th December.
You may start requesting the B2Bs from the 1st November.
Register and create your profile with a PROJECT IDEAS AND/OR COMPETENCES to have the opportunity to present them in a pitch session during the virtual event.
The pitch sessions will take place on 23rd November, 28th November and 2nd December.
🚫DEADLINE for submission of ideas: Monday, 14th November 2022 at 23:59
Main smart cities topics covered by the event
- Smart mobility and logistics
- Efficient, sustainable and inclusive energy
- Circular economy
- Climate and environment
- Solutions for urban districts
- Safety and Security
- Data economy
- Smart building
- Tourism and cultural heritage
Companies, research centres, universities, clusters and other entities from all European Member States and Horizon Europe associated countries interested in presenting proposals to the Horizon Europe 2023 calls linked to smart city topics.
Candidates for presenting project ideas and competences speeches must be cluster members of one of the organising clusters. Please refer to the cluster websites for more information.
Goals and benefits for participants
- Create contacts and partnerships aimed at presenting proposals to the Horizon Europe calls (2023 – 2024).
- Receive information about trends, facts, R&D&I interests related to smart cities and communities.
- Publish and showcase your project ideas, competences and expertise to all participants.
- Initiate and arrange promising pre-scheduled 1:1 meetings at the event
- Generate and meet new contacts in a time and cost-efficient way, with common interests.
The matchmaking event brings together companies (buyers as well as suppliers) from a large number of European countries. This is a unique opportunity to generate new business contacts and contracts. The model is time- and cost efficient and result in business! Meetings will take place in a dedicated area and will be arranged in advance.
2023 Horizon Europe calls updates
The Work Programmes for 2023-2024 should be published soon, all information available HERE
Open calls are found at the EU funding and tenders portal