On November 23, 2018, a delegation from the Haidan District Committee of Beijing and the Compass Ventures Group from Tel Aviv, Israel visited Budapest, where, among other things, the Connected and Automated Mobility Cluster of Zala and its goals were on the agenda.
On 23 November 2018, a delegation from the Beijing Haidan District Commission and the Compass Ventures Group from Tel Aviv, Israel visited Budapest, where universities, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Trade, and the Budapest University of Technology and Economics research and development and innovation were on the agenda. exploring the possibilities of cooperation, as well as the presentation of the Connected and Automated Mobility Cluster of Zala and its goals.
The purpose of the visit is, among other things:
• Creating a framework for joint scientific cooperation.
• Creating a research and development platform for joint projects.
• Identification of domestic infrastructure projects suitable for Sino-Hungarian cooperation.
After the three-day visit, the parties identified the following main areas as a basis for possible Sino-Hungarian-Israeli cooperation:
• Extreme Light Infrastructure (ELI) project – University of Szeged
• Health Sciences – Semmelweis University
• Automotive – Zalaegerszeg Automotive Proving Ground (ZalaZONE)
The Israeli Compass Ventures Group has been authorized by the Hungarian state to take an active part in strengthening Chinese (HaiDian) – Hungarian relations and mapping out potential business interests.